We’re looking for more men and women of all ages and backgrounds who may be interested in finding out more about the Barking Rotary club to use their time, talents, professional skills and energy in improving the lives of people in their local community and others around the world. And, in the process, you can enjoy the benefits of business networking, personal development, meeting new friends, hearing inspiring speakers, have a great deal of fun and experience that special sense of fulfilment that comes from achieving something really worthwhile.
What does it mean to be a member of Rotary?
- Rotary is an organisation of men and women who volunteer their time and talents to serve their communities at home and overseas.
- It is the largest humanitarian service organisation in Great Britain and Ireland for people who want to make a better world, and who are dedicated to providing friendly help to local and international communities.
- The world’s Rotary clubs meet weekly and are non-political, non-religious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds
- Each Rotary Club operates autonomously within the Rotary family and selects causes it wishes to support each year.
- Rotarians are welcome to visit any Club anywhere in the world.
- Clubs work together linking countries.
Joining Rotary cold enrich your life, and bring a better life for many, many more
If you are interested in finding out more about Rotary, we’d like to hear from you! Simply fill in the form below and we will contact you. Please fill in as much information as possible.
Fields marked with a * are required